So after a long day of being at an amusement park and water park with my three year old, I came home, was super hungry, and in the mood for pasta. Thing is, I’m starting to get sick of just making spaghetti with tomato sauce. So I came up with this recipe on the fly and it turned out really yummy. Very easy, only a few ingredients, and didn’t take long to cook. Hope you enjoy! This would serve 2 or 3 people and cost about $3.00 to make.
- 8 ounce package of mushrooms, sliced
- Frozen Cheese Stuffed Ravioli, (enough for 2 or 3 people).
- Two garlic cloves, pressed.
- One small fresh basil leaf, chopped thinly.
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine).
- Non stick cooking spray, butter flavored.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- In a non-stick frying pan, spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Put on medium heat and add in sliced mushrooms and butter.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, add pressed garlic and fresh basil.
- In a pot, cook frozen ravioli according to directions on package.
- When ravioli is done, add to your mushrooms and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 2 minutes so ravioli can soak up the mushroom sauce a bit.
- Serve and Enjoy!