Ok, so I bet your thinking, “Brussel Sprouts, no thank you.” Most people just hate brussel sprouts, even people who say they love veggies hate them. This recipe may just change your mind. These are served cold and are the only type of brussel sprouts I’ll eat. I haven’t found another recipe with brussel sprouts in them that I like. So I encourage you to try them once. You never know, you might be surprised! This makes about 8 servings and costs under $2.50 to make.
- Two pounds of Brussel Sprouts.
- Italian Salad Dressing (your favorite kind).
- Put a large pot of water on the stove and bring it to a rapid boil.
- While water is heating up, cut the stem end off all the brussel sprouts.
- Throw brussel sprouts into rapid boiling water and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain brussel sprouts and put in a container with Italian dressing, making sure to coat all the sprouts. Cover lid and shake.
- Put brussel sprouts in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, until they are completely cold.
- Serve cold and Enjoy!