My husband and I LOVE these. They’re very easy, cheap to make, and so delicious and flavorful. If you’re kids love potatoes and you’re sick of making french fries and mashed potatoes all the time, these are a great new addition to add to the mix. I hope you like them as much as my family does. These cost under $2.00 to make and make about 4 servings.
- One package Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Large White potatoes (or red skin)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash potatoes, then cut them up into small cubes (I like them to be about half inch in size).
- Put the package of Italian mix and the olive oil into a gallon size plastic baggy, seal the bag and shake. Once well mixed, add the potatoes and then mix until all the potatoes are covered.
- Put potatoes on an oven safe metal pan in the oven for 13-15 minutes, so the potatoes are fully cooked (can use a cookie sheet or metal pizza pan).
- Then turn the oven to broil and cook the potatoes until they’re slightly brown and a little bit crispy.
- Serve and Enjoy!