Today was a super busy day for me. Play date for Kairi and Mommy date for me, then rush home and help a family member set up for a yard sale. After being out all day, to come home and have to cook something was out of the question. Thankfully I had some forethought this morning and put together this yummy and simple dish that tastes AMAZING! With only three ingredients and a slow cooker, how can you go wrong? This makes about 4 to 5 servings and costs about $5.00 to make (depending on how much you pay for the pork).
- Four Pork chops (I use bone-in because I find them more flavorful when slow cooking).
- Two Cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- One Soup Can Full Of Milk
- Put the two cans of soup in the slow cooker. Then fill one of the soup cans with milk and put that into the slow cooker. Whisk until well mixed.
- Then throw pork in and make sure that you push the meat to the bottom and that the meat is covered by the soup mixture.
- Put the slow cooker on low and wait at least Six Hours then it’s ready to eat.
The final product isn’t the most pretty thing you’ve ever eaten, but it’s very delicious. It goes great with mashed potatoes because the sauce works as a sort of gravy and then just add a veggie. A nice, super easy meal for a busy day. Enjoy!