This is one of my favorite things to eat. It goes great as a side dish or even as a quick meal because it has your veggies and protein. Once you make it, it can sit in your refrigerator for about a week and makes a lot of servings for very little money. Even my daughter (who dislikes most veggies) loves this, especially the broccoli. This costs about $4.00 to make and makes between 8 and 10 servings.
- One large freshly diced tomato.
- One Large Head of Broccoli.
- One 15.5 ounce can Chic Peas.
- One 15.5 ounce can Kidney Beans.
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces, making sure to cut off the stems (you can keep the stems if you choose but my daughter wont eat them so I take them off).
- Put the cut up broccoli and the diced tomato in a large bowl.
- Open the can of chic peas and kidney beans and put them in a strainer. Rinse them off gently with water, then add them to the large bowl.
- Add the Italian dressing to the large bowl and mix well.
- Cover with either a lid or plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve and Enjoy!